Capture 360° panoramic views of your home or business and speed up security response times with the SNF-8010 Network Fisheye Dome Camera from Samsung.
Well-suited for video monitoring applications that require high-resolution images, this camera relies upon a 1.8″ progressive scan CMOS sensor that can capture images up to 5MP. The camera’s fixed 1.14mm lens allows you capture video at a wide range at a maximum f/2.5 aperture ratio. This camera also offers an ultra-wide, 187° field of view as well as a full range of preset digital PTZ controls and 16x zoom capacity for maximum monitoring flexibility. Furthermore, the camera’s built-in intelligent video analytics offer panoramic fisheye views and multiple dewarped views of a scene. You can choose from a single rectangular frame, quad view, double panorama or single panorama dewarped viewing formats at a wide range of display resolutions.
Designed to accommodate your evolving security monitoring needs, this camera offers several configurable video features like image enhancement, multiple display modes, 32-zone configurable privacy masking, 4-zone motion detection as well as adjustable frame rates and resolutions. This camera also has an onboard microSD card slot that can support a card up to 64GB in the event that the camera loses connection to its external recording device. This camera has the additional benefit of tamper detection, and will send alerts via email when its ability to capture video has been impeded. For instance, if a vandal physically attempts to damage or remove the camera or spray paints the lens, you will be notified.
Additionally, this camera is ONVIF S compliant, which not only minimizes your surveillance system’s bandwidth and storage requirements, but also gives you the flexibility to integrate it into an ONVIF-compatible security video monitoring system. To streamline storage of video files, this camera encodes in one of two formats: H.264 and MJPEG. The first format provides nearly lossless coding and greatly reduced bit rates, and is optimal for video that doesn’t have to be transferred at its highest quality. The second independently compresses frames for higher quality images, and takes up slightly more bandwidth. However, in comparison to other video codecs, both of these compression types significantly reduce video file size, contributing to faster uploads and saved bandwidth and storage.
- 8″ progressive scan CMOS imaging sensor
- 14mm fixed focal length
- f/2.5 aperture
- 187° angular field of view
- 60 dB Wide Dynamic Range
- 2D/3D Digital Noise Reduction
- 4-zone motion detection
- 32-zone privacy masking
- Gain Control Settings: Low, Middle, High
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 2 to 1/12,000 sec
- 16x digital zoom
- Preset and group digital PTZ functions
- Audio and Tamper Detection
- 1 alarm input and 1 alarm output
- Alarm Triggers: Motion detection, tampering, audio detection, alarm input, and network disconnection
- File upload via FTP and email, email notifications, TCP, and HTTP
- Unicast and multicast streaming supported
- Supports up to 10 users in unicast mode
- 2560 x 2048
- 1920 x 1080
- 1600 x 1200
- 1280 x 1024
- 1280 x 960
- 1280 x 720
- 1024 x 768
- 800 x 600
- 720 x 480
- 640 x 480
- 320 x 240
Dewarped View Resolutions
- Single Rectangle: 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Quad View: 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Double Panorama: 2048 x 1536, 1600 x 1200, 1280 x 960, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600, 640 x 480, 320 x 240
- Single Panorama: 2048 x 768, 1600 x 600, 1280 x 480, 1024 x 384, 800 x 300, 640 x 240, 320 x 120
Samsung’s SmartViewer software is a centralized video monitoring and management tool that allows you to control your fisheye camera locally from a web browser on your desktop and remotely from the convenience of your Android/iOS smart devices.
Tamper and Audio Detection
- Tamper Detection: Receive email alerts if the viewing field darkens suddenly
- Audio Detection: This camera has bidirectional audio communication and an I/O alarm output, which allows you to connect your camera to external alarms such as glass break detectors and PIR sensors or interface with an intercom or a PA system to facilitate surveillance monitoring and management. You can receive email alerts or onscreen notifications if audio is picked up by the camera’s built-in microphone.
There are four motion detection regions that can be enabled or disabled individually. You have the ability to move the motion detection region anywhere on the field of view, and even opt to overlap regions. This feature also allows you to set sensitivity parameters. The motion sensitivity control feature allows you to set camera’s sensitivity so it can better distinguish between the actual movements of people, vehicles, or animals and slight movements of leaves on trees swaying in the wind. By controlling the sensitivity level, you can better avoid false alarms, and conserve valuable storage space by recording what really matters.
Privacy zone masking can be applied to a monitor to protect privacy. Create up to 32 privacy masks to conceal private objects and areas such as windows of domestic properties or car number plates which are within the camera’s range of vision, but not privy to surveillance.