- Tech Specs
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Easy install and setup.
- Under 30 minutes with no special tools or expertise required. Quickly connect to your home’s Wi-Fi.
Replaces almost any controller.
- Works with your current sprinkler system, up to 16 zones.
Water directly from the controller.
- Run zones right from your controller. Manual access allows for local control.
Make it waterproof.
- Our optional outdoor enclosure protects your controller in all weather situations. Hardwire option included.
- Start, stop and change your sprinklers from your phone or computer.
- The Rachio app will let you know what’s happening in your yard, from rain delays to faulty valves.
Detailed water usage reporting.
- Know how much water you’re using in your yard.
Share access with others.
- Option to share full or limited access to your irrigation professional.
Customized for each zone.
- Get a tailored schedule based on specific plant types, soil types, nozzles and sun exposure.
Any schedule you want.
- Specify times and dates for when your schedules should run.
- Smart Cycle breaks up your schedule into smaller periods to maximize soil absorption rate.
Certified and tested.
- EPA WaterSense Certified and SWAT tested, Rachio is proven to save water while keeping your plants healthy.
Auto adjusts with Weather Intelligence ™.
- Waters automatically based on the past, present and future weather, plus seasonal adjustments. No need to worry about updating schedules.
Never water in the rain.
- Rachio connects to a network of thousands of weather stations to get the latest weather.
Proactive rain skipping.
- Automatically skips watering due to forecasted rain, instead of just reacting to real-time rain.
Cold weather delays.
- Automatically skips watering due to low temperatures.
|iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.0+. Web also available on most browsers. Mobile app is required to connect the controller to Wi-Fi.|
|Works with Nest, Amazon Alexa, The Google Assistant, IFTTT, Wink, Control4, Nexia and others.|
|8-zone and 16-zone models|
|The Rachio controller must be connected to the AC power adapter included. DC Transformers are not supported.
|Temperature Range: -31F to 140F|
|Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) required. Supports dedicated 2.4GHz and dual-band networks.|
|Smart wire terminals sense which zones are active, and provide feedback if your irrigation system might have a problem.|
|Supports master valve/pump relay.|
|2-year limited warranty.|
|In the event of Wi-Fi outage or intermittency, the controller’s memory retains the last saved schedule received from the Rachio cloud and maintains the schedule until an update can be downloaded.|
|Custom outdoor enclosure is available (optional). Enclosure is weatherproof and allows for hardwiring.|
8 Zone, 16 Zone