DS Directed Soundfield Ceiling-Mount Stereo Input Loudspeaker; 7-in.
Niles Audio DS7SI | FG01616
7″ Multipurpose Directed Soundfield Stereo Input Loudspeaker, 2-Way.
For single speaker stereo applications.
Niles Audio DS7SI | FG01616 Features at a Glance
- Patent-pending fully pivoting woofer assembly focuses the bass and midrange directly into the listening area
- Integrated baffle/frame assembly increases the cone area for deeper bass than competitive speakers of the same diameter
- 7″ glass fiber woofer cone with a curvilinear profile for a smoother sound and less peaking at high frequencies
- Dual 1″ UltraSilk® soft dome tweeters for smooth, detailed high-frequency response
- Bridge-mounted Stereo Imaging (SI) tweeter array directs the high frequency sounds from both the left and right channels at opposing angles to preserve the stereo separation
- Magnetically attached, rust-resistant grille covers install quickly and provide a low profile look
- Weather-resistant construction enables installation in wet environments and outdoors
- Optional custom-tuned rear enclosure is precisely shaped for predictable sound performance and to reduce sound transfer into adjacent rooms or spaces
Niles Audio DS7SI | FG01616 Specifications
- Family Directed Soundfield
- Woofer Size7 (Inches)
- Frequency Response55 Hz to 21 kHz +/ -3 dB
- Impedance8 (Ohms)
- Power Handling130 (Watts)
- Max SPL105
- CrossoverAsymmetric 2nd order 2-way computer-optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Dimensions9-7/8″ (25.15 cm) diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions8-1/2″ (21.60 cm) diameter
- Depth Behind Wall5-5/16″ (13.6 cm)
- Shipping Info
- Length 11 (Inches)
- Width 11.1 (Inches)
- Height 8.5 (Inches)
- Weight 7.8 (Lbs)
- Voice coil size1″
- Crossover frequency2.8 kHz
- Magnet weight17.4 oz.