Nest Learning Thermostat 3RD GENERATION T3007ES
The 3rd generation Learning Thermostat from Nest in stainless steel adapts to your heating and cooling preferences within a week of installation and can automatically create schedules. This thermostat features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and can be conveniently controlled via the Nest app for Android and iOS smart devices. It has a 2.1″ display with a 480 x 480 resolution that can automatically sense when you’re in the room. When your presence is detected, it automatically lights up to display the current time and temperature. With Auto-Away technology, the thermostat can turn itself down when no one is home, conserving energy in the process. It’s compatible with a wide variety of heating and cooling systems and features a built-in rechargeable battery.
Connect the Nest Learning Thermostat to your Wi-Fi network to control the temperature from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
The free Nest app for Android and iOS lets you set-up your thermostat, see its status, change its settings, and more. Once your account is set-up, the app allows you to access your thermostat wherever Internet access is available. Furthermore, if you add more Nest products to your home, they can automatically work together and can all be controlled from the Nest app. You can set Nest Learning Thermostat to Home or Away from the app, or Nest will set itself to Auto-Away if you forget. It uses built-in sensors to make sure you’re not home. Additionally, you can keep your home from getting stuffy by scheduling the fan to turn on for a few minutes every hour or at the same time every day.
The Nest Learning Thermostat can send you an alert if your home is getting too hot or too cold. If your furnace is acting up, the Nest can let you know so you can catch problems before they become bigger issues. Forced air systems start wasting energy when filters are clogged, so the Nest reminds you to change them regularly. The Nest keeps track of how many hours your system runs so you get accurate alerts.
With Nest Sense, the Nest Thermostat learns about your house. Like how long it takes to warm up, how drafty it is, and what the weather’s like. It also learns about your heating or cooling system and how to make it even more efficient. So while you turn up the thermostat or turn it down, Nest Sense algorithms are figuring out a thousand things in the background.
- Airwave: With Airwave, your AC takes a break and the fan takes over. It spreads the cool air already in your system through your home, saving energy.
- Sunblock: Sunblock notices when Nest is heating up in direct sunlight and will automatically adjust so it still reads and sets the right temperature.
- Cool to Dry: With Cool to Dry, the AC kicks in to make the air a little less humid.
- Early On: Early-On will figure out when to turn up the heat so you’ll wake up to a perfectly warm house.
- True Radiant: If you have a radiant system, True Radiant keeps the heat at a steady, even temperature without overshooting.
- Heat Pump Balance: If you have a heat pump, the Nest will make sure it keeps up with the cold, or it will give it a boost with AUX heat to keep you cozy.
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in approximately a week. It can also adjust to seasonal changes.
With Auto-Away, the Nest Learning Thermostat automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help save energy.
When the Nest Learning Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time or the temperature you set. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. Additionally, the Nest Learning Thermostat shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your Home Report. So you can see when you use more energy and how to use less.
You can control up to 20 thermostats per home. They’ll work together to save energy and coordinate Auto-Away. Additionally, you can control the Nest Learning Thermostat in two locations from one Nest account. Check the temperature in your office and turn up the AC on your way there.
Press the display and turn the ring and you can easily access settings, energy history, or your schedule.
- Tracks the weather so it can automatically adjust to help you stay comfortable or save energy
- The Nest Learning Thermostat works with approximately 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal
- Supports other Nest products such as the Nest Cam
- 40% larger display than previous generations
- Solid steel outer ring
- Ten temperature sensors track the temperature in your home and how quickly it changes
- Ambient light sensors adjust how the screen lights up
- With a 150° wide-angle view, the activity sensors learn when to switch to Auto‑Away
- Sensors: Temperature, humidity, near-field activity, far-field activity, ambient light
- Designed to offer streamlined installation with push cable connectors and a built-in bubble leveler for wall mounting