- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Custom Quotation
- Returns and Refunds Policy
Our award-winning BX technologies for ceiling installation. A 6.5-inch C-CAM® bass driver and a more highly specified version of the C-CAM gold dome tweeter offer an extended high-frequency response to 30kHz, as well as higher output and power handling capacity than the 100 Series 2-way models. Optimum imaging and set-up are established via a pivoting tweeter, high frequency (+3dB / 0dB / -3dB) level adjustment, and boundary compensation (on / off) controls.
- 2-way design with pivoting C-CAM® tweeters (15 degrees of play).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Timbre-match with BR-CP, Radius-CP, Climate 10 and Bronze BR and Radius Series hi-fi speakers
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grille for rust-free performance and longevity. It is non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- Fire retardant to UL-94 VO rating.
- Splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or pool areas.
- Features dust protection cover that is designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
Our products can be returned within 7 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
-The product was purchased in the last 7 days
-The product is in its original packaging
-The product is not used or damaged
-You have the receipt or proof of purchase
-You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Read Full Returns and Refunds Policy