KLH Beacon Black Oak Vinyl Surround Speaker KLHF00012
Our Beacon surround speaker defines room-filling and enveloping sound, and what better memorial to a street named Beacon. With the same quality components as its bigger siblings, the Beacon’s design and dynamic range will bring true high definition and total immersion to your movies and multichannel soundtracks.
- Acoustic Suspension Dipole Surround system with 2 x 5.25” Woven Kevlar® bass drivers, and 2 high performance 1” Anodized Aluminum tweeters with a linear response faceplate.
- Butyl rubber surrounds and braided tinsel leads on all drivers.
- Black-Oak vinyl
- MDF construction featuring custom designed internal low resonance driver chambers and bracing optimized through finite element analysis.
- Powder coated die-cast aluminum driver baskets, featuring oversized magnets for superior control and output.
- Brushed aluminum tweeter faceplate and driver fascia.
- 5-WAY BINDING POST
- Custom multi-element crossovers with high grade components to ensure smooth and natural transition between drivers.
- Pin and cup attachment for grills. Dual ¼ – 20 threaded inserts on back panel for mounting.
- Frequency response: 50Hz-23kHz.
- Sensitivity: 91dB.
- Power handling: 125 watts.
- Impedance: 8Ω.
- Crossover points: 2kHz
- Dimensions: 11.25” x 11.5” x 6.375” (H x W x D)
- Weight: 11.25 lbs.