- HDMI Matrix Switching: 4 HDMI/Analog sources to 4 HDMI outputs, independent when in matrix mode
- Seamless Switching: Un-interrupted screen transitions during source selections
- Video Wall Processing: Transform consumer and professional displays into a video wall with eight video wall modes
- Horizontal (4): 1×4 Rotated, 1×4, 1×3, and two sets of 1×2
- Vertical (3): 4×1, 3×1, and two sets of 2×1
- Bezel Control: Create a fluid screen transition by removing pixels from top, bottom, left, and right border independently
- EDID: Internal library with 5 default EDID configurations for each input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Full Buffer™ Technology: Full buffering of HDCP and EDID, for the fastest possible switching and viewing of any source/input to any display/output, regardless of multiple output viewing relation
- TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDBaseT/CAT5e/6 or HDMI connections and many layers of connectivity.
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color
- Control: Front panel buttons, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232, and TCP-IP, including video wall mode select, matrix switching, EDID Control and discrete on and off via IR
- Control System Support: Compatible with Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton®, etc.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
-The product was purchased in the last 30 days
-The product is in its original packaging
-The product is not used or damaged
-You have the receipt or proof of purchase
-You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Read Full Returns and Refunds Policy