- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Custom Quotation
- Returns and Refunds Policy
Key Digital 2 Inputs to 1 Outputs HDMI Video Switcher with Audio De-embedder of Coaxial, Analog L/R & Digital Audio, Supports Ultra HD/4K
- Digital Switching: 2 HDMI Inputs to 1 HDMI Output
- Resolution Support: SD, HD, and VESA up to UHD/4K (4096×2160/60/30/24 or 3840×2160/60/30/24)
- Ultra HD/4K: Supports Ultra HD/4K Signal transmission
- 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
- Full Buffer™ System: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP source & display authentication, Hot Plug Management and EDID Control handshake
- Audio De-Embedder: Supports de-embedded audio from the HDMI input and send it to external digital or analog audio outputs
- Analog Audio: Via 3.5mm stereo port, supports 2 ch. Analog audio
- Digital Audio via Coax/RCA: Uses SPDIF format and supports 2 ch. PCM, Dolby DTS
- Digital Audio via Optical: Uses SPDIF format and supports 2 ch. PCM, Dolby DTS
- EDID Control: Internal library with 16 default EDID configurations, including native EDID data for any Output/Display
- Intelligent Auto Sense (iAS™): Automatic signal sensing and switching to an active input
- Addressable Units: Support up to 20 units per system
- Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Deep Color Support: Up to 12 bits/color (up to 8 bits/[email protected]/60)
- I2C Communication: EDID and HDCP transparency from Display to Source
- Licensing:Fully licensed and compatible with HDMI up to 4KUHD/60Fps and HDCP 1.0 to HDCP 1.4 technologies. For HDCP 2.2 sources use KD-HDFIX22 in conjunction with this product.
- Control: Pushbutton, IR Sensor, Serial IR, and RS-232 control
- Major Control System Support: Compass Control®, AMX®, Control4®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Honeywell®, HAI®, Leviton®, etc.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
-The product was purchased in the last 30 days
-The product is in its original packaging
-The product is not used or damaged
-You have the receipt or proof of purchase
-You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Read Full Returns and Refunds Policy