IWB-1 SERIES ENCLOSURES
- The perfect solution for mounting all of your components behind the display.
- With multiple punch-out’s for conduit, power boxes, wall plates, or direct wiring, this enclosure is the installers best friend.
- With the ability to be installed retrofit or pre-construction, and UL approval, it can be installed in almost any situation.
- Each side of the enclosure features easy to remove punch-out’s.
- One long side, and one short side have a punchout for an high volt electric box. Using metal power boxes, simply remove the first punchout. For plastic power boxes, easily remove the second section.
- With our enclosures you can use METAL or PLASTIC power boxes.
RETROFIT OR PRE-CONSTRUCTION
- The enclosures feature a removable trim ring, so they can be mounted Pre-Construction or retrofit…no pre-construction kit needed.
THICK WALLBOARD IS OK
- The enclosures will allow for 3/4″ drywall, great for jobs with 5/8″ drywall and a heavy finish.
- The removable trim ring, coupled with our mounting slots, allow you to adjust the enclosure in and out for the perfect fit.
HEAVY DUTY DOG EARS
- The doge ears install from the inside and don’t fall into the wall cavity. They are incredibly strong and can support the enclosure by themselves, or add additional support when stud mounted.
- Plastic enclosures have a thick edge, this keeps the TV mount from sitting on the wall.
- The steel edge is only 1.5mm (0.06″), yet it is extremely strong.
- The “IWB-1” series of enclosures feature 2 mounting slots on each side, used to mount the enclosure during pre-construction. After wallboard installation, loosen the screws and easily slide the enclosure so that it is flush with the surface.
- New grommet allows you to run wires directly into the enclosure.
- It installs easily into either of the two 1.9″ conduit openings and gives you a 1.7″ protected diameter hole.
- One is included with each enclosure.