- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Custom Quotation
- Returns and Refunds Policy
Hikvision Mobile DVR DS-M5504HMI-SD series dedicated (Hikvision Mobile DVR – Digital Video Recorder) provides powerful monitoring functionalities, including audio and video encoding & decoding, 3G & Wi-Fi wireless network transmission, satellite positioning service, secure data storage. It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system. Owing to the features of high stability, easy-to-carry and low power consumption, the DS-M5504HMI-SD series Mobile DVR is widely applied to the surveillance projects of public transportation, school bus, etc.
- User-friendly GUI providing easy and flexible operations.
- Pluggable 3G module and Wi-Fi module providing flexible data transmission solutions.
- 4 analog channels of audio & video inputs connectable; each channel supports up to WD1 resolution with H.264 encoding technology.
- Two SD/SDHC card with 64G capacity can be plugged for data storage.
- Information collection interfaces collecting driving information such as left/right turn, braking, backing up, etc.
- Specialized aviation connectors ensuring signal stability
- Ignition start, delay (0~6h) shutdown and 24-hour scheduled startup/shutdown.
- Wide-range power input (+8 VDC to +36 VDC).
- Power-off protection avoiding key data from loss.
- Tensile aluminum chassis with no fan design well adaptable to working environment.
- Software-based firewall supported.
- Pluggable GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) module precisely positioning the vehicle via the satellite and recording the ocation
- information in the stream.
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
-The product was purchased in the last 30 days
-The product is in its original packaging
-The product is not used or damaged
-You have the receipt or proof of purchase
-You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Read Full Returns and Refunds Policy