The A-1140D Dual Band In-Wall infrared Receiver reeives IR signals from a handheld IR remote control and relays this to the audio/video equipment for operation from another room. Mounts to a single gang standard electrical box using a decorate cover plate.
- Stylish decorated design. Avaible in white colors
- Dual color LED. Green for system status and blue for talk back.
- Ultra thin design. Mounts easily in any J-box or P-ring.
- Wide band IR receives IR from many types of remotes.
- Receive frenquency Range: 34kHz to 60 kHz
- Transmit Frequencies: 38KHz& 56 KHZ
- Range: 40ft. @ 38kHz, 25ft. @ 56 KHz
- Power: 12VDC, 30mA max.
- Status Power: 12VDC, 3mA max
- Wire requirements: 2 twisted pair, with or without shield
Connect the A-1140D to the A-1139 connecting block using 2 twisted pair wire. Use one pair to connect GND (GROUND) and IR (SIGNAL). If the wire has a shield, connect it ti the ground at both ends. See figure 1 for details of these connections.