- PC programmable
- Cellular, VoIP, Wireless or traditional POTS (Plain Old Telephone Service) voice and programming connections available
- Talk to your guest at a front door or gate from any telephone in the home!
- Additional access point control with card readers, keypads or RF receiver
DoorKing’s Access Plus Account Manager Software is a powerful, flexible and easy to use computer program that allows you to manage access control in a variety of controlled access applications.
Download Access Plus Programming Software 1.07A (located on Downloads tab)NOTES for Access Plus download:
Use this software with Access Plus systems with circuit board 1970-010 only. (This software cannot be used to program 1812 systems with 1871-010 or 1971-010 circuit boards.)
This program will operate in Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP*, Windows Vista, Windows 7 – 8 – 10.
- IP Addressable – uses TCP/IP communication to program the system from your PC via LAN/WAN or an Internet connection.
- Program from your PC. Access Plus Account Manager software program included.
- Two relays on the main board control a door and gate, plus control up to six (6) additional access points with card readers, keypads or RF controls via RS-485 communication.
- 100 card/transmitter/keypad codes (50 with phone numbers; 50 access codes only).
- Control all access points from your PC. Schedule lock and unlock times and easily lock or unlock an access point with the click of your mouse.
- 500 event transaction buffer can be downloaded to your PC and provides you with a record of all events at the access point(s).
- Setup email notification of certain events of your choice. For example, an email can be sent to you when a certain access code is used.
- Connects directly to your existing C.O. (Central Office) phone line. No additional monthly expense for a separate telephone line to the entry system.
- Digital voice circuit for crystal clear communication.
- Unique double ring identifies calls from the 1812.
- Two relays allow control of two doors or gates.
- Answer machine bypass feature allows the homeowner to call the 1812 from an off site location and “by-pass” a home answering machine to perform programming operations.
- Built-in call waiting so calls from the access system are never missed – even if you’re on the phone.
- Call forwarding – never miss an access system call, even if you’re away from your home. And you can even create a time zone for when you want your calls to be forwarded.
- Dial-out function provides up to 27 alternate phone numbers for the system to call.
- Do-not-disturb feature allows the homeowner to set times when the access system will not ring the house phones.
- Program up to four “hold-open” time zones to keep your door or gate open during certain times of the day.
- Program up to 50 individual five (5) digit entry codes. You can even time zone restrict certain entry codes.
- Program up to 10 temporary entry codes with start and end dates and time zone restrictions. Great for allowing service companies entry to your property.
- Special intercom programming mode allows the 1812 to be connected directly to a PBX or KSU phone system.