The DoorKing 1506-081 secondary lighted keypad with intercom substation from North Shore Commercial Door will allow you to set up entry access at a second location on the same property. This model 1506-081 DoorKing keypad and intercom unit provides, momentary, restricted and continuous entry codes to be activated when connected to a DoorKing 1504 Series or 1506 Series keypad. The secondary keypad has no relays. However, valid entry codes entered on the secondary keypad will activate the relays on the 1504 or 1506 keypad. The 1506-081 can store up to 1,000 PIN codes.
Connect the intercom substation to a compatible master intercom station to enable voice communications. The built-in EEPROM system safeguards programmed PIN codes during power outages. A two-year limited OEM warranty is included with this purchase of a one-unit metal keypad with steel faceplate plus intercom substation with steel cover. The energy-efficient LED keypad allows easy access at night or in dark entryways.
- Allows door or gate entry from a second location
- Connect to DoorKing 1504, 1506 series keypad
- Stores up to 1,000 PIN codes
- The secondary keypad has no relays
- PIN codes entered on secondary keypad will activate relays on 1504 or 1506
- For voice communications, connect intercom substation to compatible master intercom
- Durable metal housing, keypad, faceplate
- Energy-efficient LED keypad lighting
- 2-year limited manufacturer warranty