- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Custom Quotation
- Returns and Refunds Policy
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It takes audio from your multichannel S/PDIF or TOSLINK digital audio source and converts it to standard L/R analog audio ,available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier or recording deck via standard RCA-Style jacks.
- Converts Coaxial or Optical (Toslink) digital stereo audio signals to analog stereo audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Compact and easy to install
- This decoder supports Linear PCM (stereo) audio input signal only
- Input: S/PDIF x 1, Toslink x 1
- Output: L/R Audio x 1, 3.5mm Audio x 1
Our products can be returned within 7 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
-The product was purchased in the last 7 days
-The product is in its original packaging
-The product is not used or damaged
-You have the receipt or proof of purchase
-You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.