- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Custom Quotation
- Returns and Refunds Policy
- High strength spring steel fish tapes are stiff for long runs and are great for heavy duty wire pulls.
- Laser etched markings in 1′ (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure the depth of conduit runs and determine the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Polypropylene case and handle offer the maximum in impact resistance.
- Full grip-style handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case.
- Raised fingergrips transfer 100% of the winding power from your hand and fingers.
- Unique sloped handle optimizes hand position for quick hand-over-hand rewinds.
- Patents: D574,277; 8,212,178; 8,168,921; 8,164,025. Other patents pending.
Reel Diameter: 7” (178 mm)
Tape Size: 50′ (15.24 m) L x 1/8” (3 mm) W x .045” (1 mm) H
Weight (lbs.): 1.3
Our products can be returned within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
-The product was purchased in the last 30 days
-The product is in its original packaging
-The product is not used or damaged
-You have the receipt or proof of purchase
-You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) from us
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
Read Full Returns and Refunds Policy