Join Our Team
KOACCTV specializes in the wholesale distribution of CCTV Cameras, DVRs, Audio, Video and Home Innovation. We support many top leading manufacturers and carry all respected lines including Hikvision, HEOS, Lutron, Denon, Boston Acoustics, Monitor Audio, Klein Tools, Fibaro, Z-Wave etc. All installers and resellers are welcome.
Candidate should be able to install, troubleshoot and program DVRs (analog, TVI, IP and hybrid) and alarm systems. Must have knowledge about CCTV Cameras and Accessories.
Candidate must be personable, have excellent customer service skills, and be able to perform custom wiring and installations on residential and commercial jobs in a timely manner. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and able to work in a team-setting as we operate in a family oriented environment. Candidates will have ample room to grow and opportunity to expand with the company.
IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR TECH SUPPORT:
- Verifies security system functioning by testing equipment, connections, and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintains records by documenting installation.
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Safety Management
- Facilities Management Systems
- Equipment Maintenance
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Action Oriented
- Electronic Systems Verbal Communication
- Dealing with Complexity
- Informing Others
MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK SPANISH AND ENGLISH
Required Skills and/or Knowledge
- Self-motivated, competitive spirit, and able to work independently
- Proven prospecting skills
- Good organizational and follow up skills
- Perseverance and a positive attitude
- Good listening and communication skills
- Security product knowledge
- CCTV surveillance : 2 years